More Than Just an Auto Broker.
If you're in the market for a used car, here are 10 questions to ponder before making your purchase:
Click here for our suggestions to our top 10 questions.
- What is my budget?
- What type of cars am I considering?
- Am I being realistic?
- Am I being too picky?
- Should I consider a certified used car?
- Should I purchase through private party or a dealer?
- If purchasing through a dealer, are they reputable?
- What kind of warranties am I able to get?
- Can I get a similar vehicle that's a newer model that fits my budget?
- How do I get the facts about the car I want?
Become an Auto Expert fan
Follow us on Twitter
Auto Expert Insider
What our members have to say about their experience with Auto Expert:
“Excellent and easiest transaction ever! The part that stood out the most – how simple it was! Great Service. Great customer service. Perfect!”
– Michelle Amador, Altura Credit Union member
“We were treated very well and with courtesy and professionalism. We saved a lot of time by not having to go from Dealership to Dealership looking for the vehicle we wanted. This is the second time we have used Auto Expert and will probably use the service again when we want another vehicle.”
– Max and Bertha Stanger, Altura Credit Union members
“The advisor went out of his way to get the make, model, and color I requested. I appreciated not having to go dealer to dealer looking for what I wanted. It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you for making my purchase a positive experience.”
“The advisor was such a terrific partner in this car buying process. Buying a car is not something I enjoy - I dread it in fact. Auto Expert made the process positive and painless.”
– Charles Leebert, Altura Credit Union member
– Janis Allen, Lockheed Federal Credit Union member